Fast, reliable hosting helps improve engagement, search engine ranking and provides peace of mind for both myself and my customers.
I would be keen to talk to anyone who hosts websites either for their own business or their clients. As a web designer myself, I understand the needs of other designers and would happily discuss competitive rates for fully managed hosting solutions.
Below are some questions you may want to consider regarding your website hosting:
- Are you over paying for hosting?
- Are you overcharged for changes to your website?
- Have you got a ssl (secure socket layer) active on your website?
- Is your website regularly backed up?
- Is your website regularly updated to maintain software updates?
- Does your website experience regular down time?
Email is crucial part of business communications and any downtime can have a significant impact on your operation.
- Do you have problems accessing your email?
- Are your emails rejected?
- Do you receive a lot of spam email?
- Have you ever been black listed?
- Do you need more support setting up and managing your email account?
- Do you want to be able to send mass emails to your customers?
Transferring your website or email hosting to another company
Would you like to compare the costs of your current website and email hosting or are you unhappy with the level of service you are receiving?